Saturday, September 27, 2014

Where in the world is Sheldon?

This is Sheldon's wife, Amy.   I just thought I'd give everyone a quick update.  Sheldon had his third surgery on Thursday morning.  (It was his third surgery in three weeks and second in the last week.). He got an infection in his knee.  They washed his knee out a second time and successfully removed the new ACL graft.  He is still in a good bit of pain.  Right now, I am just trying to let him rest and keeping him as comfortable as I can.  We have a follow up Monday afternoon with his orthopedic doctor and there will be blood work done by the infectious disease doctor on Monday, as well. Please pray that everything looks good on both counts.  I would like to thank each of you that have commented here, called and text both he and I.  You have no idea how much the outpouring of love means to our family.  It is so good to know that we have so many people out there praying for our family's strength and his and our daughters' healing.  He's looking forward to getting his next post out of his head and ready for you all to view.  His goal is to release it Monday, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment